The Hotel Real Estate Financial Model is for Hotel Buyers, Investors, Sellers, Analysts and Students to forecast, analyse, interpret and assess the business and financial model for transactions of hotel real estate portfolios (or single hotel transactions). This hotel real estate investment template is customisable.
Use this spreadsheet template to forecast and analyse critical details when investing in hotel portfolio or single asset deals. The spreadsheet is pre-populated with common summary financial line items and designed for 6 hotels. You can customise this investment tool (add, remove or edit hotels and line items).
Use this hotel real estate model to prepare for selling your hotel or hotel portfolio. Evaluate your hotel portfolio or single hotel asset’s current and future potential and therefore, target sale and divestment pricing. You can customise the hotel real estate financial model for hotel revenue and expense items.
Included in Model:
- Consolidated Detail P&L for a Hotel Portfolio
- Individual Property P&L for Individual Hotels
- No. of Rooms, Occupancy, Occupied Nights
- Average Daily Rate & Hotel RevPar Calculation
- Revenue Centres inc. Rooms, F&B, Leisure etc
- Review Percentages Breakdown of Line Items
- Expense Items inc. Departments and Overheads
- Total Revenue, Cost of Sales and Gross Profits
- Total Expenses, Departments & EBITDA figure
- Cash Flow and Hotel Deal Investment Summary
- Exit Multiple Analysis (Equity Partner & Lendors)
This will help you:
- produce a consolidated portfolio or single hotel financial model before investing
- develop a professional hotel financial model for presenting to lenders or partners
- analyse gross investment return on multi-year timeframes and EBITDA multiples
- review cashflow impacts of acquisition fees and hotel maintenance funding needs
- view the percentage breakdown of revenue and expense categories and line items
- optimise the cashflow timing of hotel refurbishment and minor improvement work
- analyse investment deal structures based on equity, loan notes and debt financing
- calculate per room pricing both at acquisition and planned divestment timeframes
Hotel Real Estate Financial Model
Hotel Investors can use the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model to evaluate a single hotel investment deal OR use this hotel investment template to analyse portfolio hotel investment transactions. Hotel Buyers can also use the Hotel Real Estate Financial Model to compare various asset acquisition and deal opportunities.